Heritage Berkshire Pork: From Farm to Fork
For centuries, the Berkshire breed has been celebrated for producing a supreme quality gourmet pork. Made popular in Japan, Kurobuta or "Black Pig", has been a well-kept culinary secret. This delightful breed holds genetic traits that truly make it a cut above the rest. Don't be confused. Heritage Berkshire Pork is the real Kurbobuta pork.
What That Means To You...
- "The World's Best Pork".
- Sustainable and transparent farm program with full traceability.
- Peace of mind for your unique Berkshire pork culinary experience.
- Consistent tasting and sized products form an innovative, flexible partner that is ready to grow with you.
What We Do..
- Raise and market 100% Kurobuta Berkshire pork.
- Own our family farms across the midwest.
- Responsibly raise our Berkshire pigs with no subtherauptuic growth hormones, uniform feed rations, humane handling, no antibiotics in the meat and a breed that has not been genetically modified.
- On site supervision working with our hand cut custom trimmed production operation.
Heritage Berkshire Pork: The Heritage Berkshire Difference